lunes, 29 de abril de 2013

Colossal

Maybe you already know this amazing website: Colossal. It's always surprising, always. Lately I've seen the most beautiful videos but this one is special, I don't know why. Maybe is because I love miniatures, maybe because I love to see the world from the distance, who knows! But this one is a perfect harmony between the images and the music and is so fast but so relaxing.

Some months ago I discovered also a painter who has become one of my favorites. I wish I can go to some of his exhibitions sometime. His name is Riusuke Fukahori, and here you can see him working. And recently I saw this other artist who uses the same technique, but he paints all kind of things like this octopus or these prawns with poos included.




If you have time and you want to see all the beauties the human beings can create, I recommend you not to miss Colossal.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario