martes, 6 de agosto de 2013

Keep going

I've been quite busy lately, and not in a pleasant way. That's why I didn't feel like writing or posting anything. But, after a too long period of meditation I've decided I need to keep doing things. I've never posted regularly, but the truth is I've never try it. So, posting more is one of my August goals (which are several and not easy, just because I've never done it before). I'll do my best.

I've about one hundred thing that I want to share with you, so I'll prepare carefully every single one. First of all, because this is a short post and I want to start big small things, I'd like to know if you have ever seen this strange animal: the pangolin. It's not an armadillo, it walks with the two posterior legs. For me it was an amazing discovery.


I found this photo here. It's adorable, and it makes me remember "Avatar" (maybe the eyes).





**************************************

He estado bastante ocupada últimamente, pero no por gusto. Por eso no me apetecía escribir ni publicar ninguna entrada. Pero después de un (demasiado) largo período de meditación, he decidido que lo mejor es seguir haciendo cosas. Nunca he publicado regularmente, pero la verdad es que nunca lo he intentado. Así que uno de mis objetivos de agosto será publicar más, aunque tengo muchos y son difíciles. Pero la dificultad reside en que nunca antes los he hecho, así que haré todo lo que pueda.

Tengo como un centenar de cosas que quiero compartir contigo, intentaré preparar cada una con esmero. Lo primero, más que nada porque ésta es una entrada corta (hay que empezar por las pequeñas cosas), quiero saber si alguien conocía este extraño animalito: el pangolino. No es un armadillo, camina con las patas traseras. Para mí fue todo un descubrimiento.


Encontré esta foto aquí. Es monísimo, me recuerda a "Avatar" (puede que por los ojos).






1 comentario:

  1. That is the strangest animal! It does look like something from Avatar. Happy you'll be posting more for us. :)

    ResponderEliminar