martes, 24 de septiembre de 2013

Rantamplán

I have been sewing, painting, taking photos and daydreaming those days. And trying to complete my September goals. I didn't go to the gym and I'm not stretching myself out. But I posted more, I passed my FCE exam and some more things, so I deserved a present. I bought this activity journal by Geninne and this book by Margaux Motin. One of the goals for October will be painting/creating more. I'll try to be an artist, well, I already think I am an artist, but I'll improve my art. I'll try to stamp into fabrics and to model some Fimo clay. I have an artist's stuff shopping list, just 3 or 4 things I didn't have yet. If you want to improve your materials I found very useful what Geninne and Afsaneh said.




















As I've been melancholic lately, I found those photos of my pretty boy, actually my brother's pretty boy. He's a great dog and very patient with his crazy ladyfriend. But I always stroke him and I'm the only one who really cares about his walks. He was so sad the first time he arrived here and now he's so happy. I'll adopt a pet someday... I know. I was so happy when my brother told me they had a pet from the street and his name was Rantamplán ( Rantanplan, you know, from Lucky Luke). I think Lucky Luke was my first love. I loved the song and the fact that he was the cowboy known to shoot faster than his shadow. Oh, and he was always travelling with Jolly Jumper with no home and his outfit... too cool for not being in love with him.

By the way, those pics are from April 2012, now he's got more white hair and as every summer, he's more fat. Every summer he eats so many figs, not just the ones which are on the floor, he also jumps (quite a lot) to reach the biggest ones.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario