sábado, 5 de octubre de 2013

A personal list

Last night I was mentally listing 10 of my favourite films, when it came to my mind to do this list. Maybe it was unconsciously inspired by the 10 random facts about Michelle, I love to make lists! I thought, it could be interesting to send this list to another blogger. And this blogger could answer and create another one for another person. It's not necessary to be a blogger, you can just interview who you want and then publish his/her responses. The only "rule" is to keep the structure of the list.

  • 1 thing that disconcerts you: The Moon 
  • 2 things you don't like about your family: they're (very) noisy and untidy 
  • 3 parts of your body you like: my eyes, my hair and my boobs (you see, I'm honest!)
  • 4 animals you like the most: the narwhal, the shire horse, the beagle and the weimaraner.
  • 5 daily objects you would like not to use: glasses, tissues, watch, batteries and light.
  • 6 people who inspires you: my grandma Matilde, my nephew, my brother, my sister-in-law, my boyfriend, 
  • 7 places you would like to visit:
  • 8 books you like: Of Love and Other Demons; Chronicle of a Death Foretold; The Owl Who Didn't Give a Hoot; 1Q84; The Art of Loving; The Eyes of my Brother, Forever; The House of the Spirits; La princesa que creía en los cuentos de hadas (I didn't find this in English, it's something like "The Princess Who Believed in Fairy Tales")
  • 9 names of classmates from your childhood: Tamara, Pablo, José Carlos, Ruth, Ignacio, Sara, Sandra, Amanda, Adrián.
  • 10 favourite films: Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea, Amelie, The Wrestler, Warrior, The English Patient, The Eel, Ghost World, Lost in Translation.
  • 11 names of trees/plants/flowers you like: Weeping Willow, Orchid, Daffodil, Passiflora, Fir tree, Maple, Forget-me-not, Hydrangea, Hyacinth, Almond tree, Echeveria Peacockii
  • 12 favourite food: Cucumber, melon, grilled salmon, smoked salmon, fruit smoothies, soups, chocolate, cherry, pasta salad, dried nuts, chestnuts, beetroot.
Now, I'm asking this list to my friend and one of my favourite bloggers Whit. So, stay tuned to her blog if you want to know more about her!

2 comentarios:

  1. Great to read more about you. :)
    I love Studio Ghibli movies too. :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I like playing them in Japanese, it sounds amazing to me!

      Eliminar