lunes, 14 de octubre de 2013

My future future future house

I have opposite feelings about having my very own house. On one hand, I'd love to have my own space, where I can have everything the way I want, and all my comic books and novels into a bookcase with cristal doors. Of course I'd have a lovely cat or a dog, or both, depending where the house is. On the other hand, I don't think I could choose the perfect furniture and stuff for making the space as relaxing and cozy as it's on my mind.

Photo source here


But there's nothing that you can't change! So I've been collecting photos of houses I really love. There's tones of photos of lovely houses, so I just collect the really good ones for me. I think it will be useful when the "big move" arrive. I'm afraid I'll have to wait for such a long time. Well, if I think about it, I'm not sure of wanting a house right now. I mean, I want to travel and it would be good for keeping all my stuff. But this way I don't need to worry about anything but my family when I'm abroad.

Photo source here

I guess, each chapter of your life has its own good things. I'm patient, so I'll wait for discovering every happy moment in life. Meanwhile, I'm daydreaming and wondering how the future will look like. How will be the world around me when I get old? The other day I was thinking that no one had a mobile phone when I was 9. And, when my father was a child it was just one car in his village. Children ran after it for smelling the smoke because it was something new and amazing. When my grandfather was a child there wasn't tv and not everyone could go to school. So, how will it be when I'm a granny?

Photo source here


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario