sábado, 12 de octubre de 2013

Sorrounded by imaginary birds

I don't remember how or when I found The Yard, but I love that spot for relax and feel quiet. I like most of the quotes also, and I've been thinking about this one lately. 

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for."


I'm trying to apply this to my life, and not just for things. For example for my traveller heart. As I can't travel at the moment, I try to imagine what would I do in other country in that moment. Sometimes I imagine things that I can't do here, but, other times I think "I'd be painting beautiful things because I'd watch something inspiring through the window". So, I look through my window and I see the gorgeous  flower pot with the flower plant that my mother takes care so well. And I paint, maybe it's not as beautiful as I imagined, but, hey, it's getting better each time.

But, if you've got an adventurer and traveller soul like mine, you'll understand this doesn't work always. I feel a little faded sometimes and my inside asks for different air, nature, cold and long long walks somewhere far away. That's why I'm thinking of going to these incredible tree houses. It's not very cheap, but I'm a really thrifty person when I want to. First, I'm trying to convince the mean and worried Mr Glass to go, if he doesn't want I'll go by myself. Don't you think is it worth it?

Photo source here
Photo source here


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario