domingo, 13 de octubre de 2013

Where I lived in my previous life

I have the dream of living in Japan. I'm in love with Japan from the distance, to the sadness of my mother. I think I talk about Japan every single day, so, imagine how many times I think of Japan in one day. I like their culture, of course not everything. They seem to be really introverted and shy, while I'm all the opposite. I have the impresion that you may not express your feelings in Japan, and I think this is bad for your health. But, they're respectful, much more quiet than Spanish people, honest and kind. I think the world would be much better if everyone was more respectful. Here you can't left your bike on the street if you don't want it to be stolen (sometimes someone stoles even the wheel) while in Japan it's something unusual.

The best thing about Japan and Japanese culture is that they care about art. Maybe it's just my impression, but in Japan they know appreciate the effort and the different kinds of art. I have also a special thing about miniature art. When I see things like Takahiro Iwasaki's work my heart feels like flying and my soul dance a tango.

Photo source here

Photo source here





I also find incredible Japanese photographers every week. My last discovery was Kawashima Kotori. I love the colours and the atmosphere, it's just so different from here!!


Photo source of both images here





I also follow Minato's flickr since a long time ago. I want to eat everything on her photos. She has such a special sensibility for photography, don't you think?

I'd like to check by myself if they care about animals as much as it looks like. I love how they find something special in many different animals. I think they mother nature is the most brilliant and thoughtful god ever. I do think Japanese culture has this on its backbone. This is shown in the work of Riusuke Fukahori. Don't miss this video about him working. How amazing is it?! If you haven't seen the video, check that those fish are... painted!


I'm going to live in Japan. I don't know how long or when, but I have to do it at some point of my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario