viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2013

Dream-housing

I realized I have many dreams. My first one is Japan, my second is having a cozy home and my third have a cat (or a dog, or both).  I'll find my way for living in Japan some years, meanwhile, I'm compiling inspirational photos of houses I like. I'm fond of rustic houses and kitchens, but I'd love to have this one below (cat included, please).

Saw here
And talking about kitchens, this one fits perfectly with me. I think if I see the stuff for making a cake every day, I'd bake more cakes. On the other hand, it could be plenty of dust easily, which is quite bad for my allergy...

Saw here
And, one of the most important zones in my future house will be the living room. The reason is because I didn't have a cozy and warm living room. Never. Not even at my parents'. It's also really important because I'd like to have there all my books, my beloved books. And I will sew hundreds of thousands of cushions. And I will crochet a blanket. And I will hang up many illustrations. And I will...

Saw here

1 comentario: